‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ 1 rifle mounting kit allows for easy removing and mounting of a long replica rifle or musket, up to 54".
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Red felt (optional colors are available) background creates a stunning contrast, perfect for showing off your collection. Beautiful front opening door.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to keep the door from opening. (Please note locks are not meant as a safety deterrent please use further precaution.)
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware and 1 rifle mounting kit included. (optional handgun mounting kits available)
*Guns shown in photos not included.
Long Rifle / Musket Display Case features a hinged acrylic door (98% UV protection) to keep your longer replica rifle or musket protected and dust-free. A versatile nonmarking padded metal gun mounting kit allows for easy removing and mounting of a long replica rifle or musket. Hand-made solid furniture-grade beech hardwood cabinet of beautiful design and construction. Cabinet ships fully assembled with installed wall hanging metal brackets ready to be mounted. (replica rifle and musket shown is not included.)
This case comes default with a RED color background. (optional blue or black felt is available)
This case only includes 1 rifle mounting kit. (optional handgun mounting kit is available)
To whom it may concern.
You boast of providing ‘top quality’ products, so that is what I expected and paid for.
But the lack of your quality control shows in the product I purchased.
I am so disappointed in the quality (?) of your product(s). At any price.
I thought I had found a great company who I could purchase nice, quality built display cases for all of my valuable collectibles. However, that is not the case and I will not be purchasing from your company again.
1.) All 4 corners of the lid are poorly mitered and joined together because they don’t fit and it is very obvious when you look at this display. I have pictures.
2.) I could not get one of the latches to unlatch and bent it to get it open. It was NOT locked.
3.) The brass plaque I ordered was significantly large enough to make the print larger than you made it. Had I known this I certainly would at least not chosen the script font. This is also something else I have had to replace.
4.) The light kit I purchased is much bigger than it needs to be to be mounted in the case above or below the rifle. And I’m not going to mount it to the ceiling and point it towards the display. There are much more attractive and functional track lighting kits for that. I have purchased a much smaller (and adequate) light for the case I have ordered that will replace this one.
I’m sure your suggestion for me, will be to send it back and let you send me a replacement.
Or even perhaps a refund. But I’m also sure to send it back will cost more than I feel it’s worth. I also have complete confidence that your replacement would be of no better quality of workmanship than this one I purchased.
Here’s 5 pictures of this for you to see if you need confirmation of these issues and/or all others who read and will see in my reviews.
Haven’t received the box yet. Shipment was delayed by two weeks