‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Set of moveable matching sword stand rack displays US Army Officer Saber, US Army NCO Saber, Japanese Samurai Swords, Civil War Swords, etc.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Red felt (optional colors are available) background creates a stunning contrast, perfect for showing off your collection. Beautiful front opening door.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to keep the door from opening.
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware and 2 sets of sword racks.
*Swords shown in photos not included.
Hand-made from imported Australian beech wood. This furniture grade display case is of beautiful design and construction, very detailed and attractive, but also very affordable.
This 1 Sword and Scabbard display case comes standard with a 98% UV Protection Door. A red/black/green/blue/white felt background provides a stunning contrast for your item. The display case comes standard with heavy-duty lockable latches with keys, brass hinges, and installed wall hanging brackets.
Perfect for displaying a US Army Officer Saber, US Army NCO Saber, Japanese Samurai Swords, Civil War Swords, etc etc. Move-able matching sword stand included.
Truly a must-have to secure and protect your sword
The cabinet comes ready to be mounted to your wall. (sword shown not included).
Unit Weight: 13 lbs.
Dimensions: Outside: 45"W X 11"H X 4.00"D
Inside: 44"W X 10"H X 3.5"D
Important note: Please make sure your sword and scabbard are within the inside measurements of this case before purchasing.
I am good.
Well made box. Extremely happy with this purchase.
Case arrived well backed. High gloss finish looks great. Looks better than I had expected. Instructions for installing mounting hardware were clear and easy to follow with the exact pre-drilled holes.
Beautiful case for Navy sword, quality faming. Latches to open the case are a bonus feature.
I was as advertised and I'm very happy with it. nicely packaged !